From Argentina to the world
Desdelsur is an Argentine company committed to the production, processing and commercialization of agricultural products.
Over the years, the company has reinvested 100% of its profits enabling sustainable growth and turning it into a leading and fully integrated company that owns to date:
- 56,000 hectares, out of which 28,000 are under production.
- An integrated livestock undertaking with an estimated annual sale of almost 50,000 head by 2017.
- A modern pulse processing plant in General Mosconi, Province of Salta.
- A peanut processing plant in Tartagal, Province of Salta.
- A logistic and consolidated storing and processing center equipped with state-of-the-art technology in Zárate, Province of Buenos Aires (at 1.5 km from the port).
- Its very own machinery compound that supports the whole productive cycle.
- A consolidated organization with vast experience in the agricultural sector.